• 1 whole wheat pie crust(low carb option: make crust-less)
• 4 organic eggs
• 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut cream for dairy free
• 15 oz unsweetened pumpkin puree
• 1/3 cup stevia based brown sugar flavored sweetener
• 1 tsp. vanilla liquid stevia
• 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tsp. alcohol-free maple extract flavoring
1. Place whole-wheat pie crust into pie dish, or lightly grease pie dish if making pie crust-less.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Mix all ingredients listed above together in a bowl. Mix well.
4. Pour filling into piecrust, or into dish.
5. Bake 40-50 minutes, with regularly checking process.
6. Cool 30 minutes then refrigerate.
7. Top with small amount of whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!