Are you looking for something sweet that is also healthy, contains very little added sugar and is high in protein? Look no further than these gluten free, dairy free egg white protein pancakes. These pancakes tase similar to traditional pancakes, but instead of being full of refined sugar and flour, they are packed with nutrients and lean protein.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups free range egg whites
- 2 tbsp. almond or coconut flour
- In a hot, nonstick skillet, melt 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Combine mashed ripe bananas with 2 cups of egg whites and 2 tbsp. flour, mix and pour into greased pan
- Flip once cooked, and add any sweet seasonings that you prefer, like nutmeg or cinnamon
Try adding berries, bananas, maple syrup, or coconut whip cream on top. Enjoy!