These delicious cookies are gluten free, oil free, dairy free, egg free, and are sweetened only with bananas. For a healthy, sweet treat that is sure to satisfy a sweet tooth, look no further than these cookies.
1/2 cup gluten free oats
2 medium browned bananas
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Pinch of pink salt
1. In a blender, ground oats into a powder that resembles flour.
2. Add in bananas, vanilla extract, baking powder, pink salt and blend.
3. Once a thick but smooth consistency is reached, add chopped walnuts in and blend for another 5 seconds.
4. On a greased baking sheet (coconut oil is best for baking) place mixture in small portions that are either 1x1 inch or 2x2 inches wide.
5. Bake for 12 minutes on 350 f and allow to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
These cookies taste great with freshly brewed coffee, a latte, or with a cold glass of coconut milk!