The clean protein and brain-supporting omega 3's found in wild caught salmon pair perfectly with the immune-boosting herbs and antioxidant rich veggies in this savory salmon salad.
Wild caught salmon filet
Simple Mills grain free crackers
Organic salad lettuce
Black sesame seeds
Pink Himalayan salt
1. Cook salmon fillet on a baking sheet for 25 minutes in oven at 400℉
2. Add crushed crackers and pecans to top of salmon and cook for 5 more minutes
3. In a bowl, place washed lettuce, sliced carrots, avocado, and hummus in preparation for cooked salmon.
4. Remove salmon from oven, and place on top of bowl contents.
4. Garnish with pink salt, garlic, black sesame seeds, and if desired, add additional crackers to bowl.
If you don't like salmon, it can easily be swapped out for chicken. If you are vegetarian or a vegan, it can be made with organic tempeh, which is a delicious, fermented form of tofu.
- Prioritize Wellness